Sunday 16 June 2013

Vivian Dsena's wife, Vahbbiz, keen to host show

Mumbai: Small screen's talented and beautiful actor Vahbbiz Dorabjee, who was last seen in Pyaar Kii Ek Kahaanii as Panchi is keen to host a show.

She is the perfect mix of beauty and aptitude and this lively Parsi girl married a hot hunk of small screen Vivian Dsena who plays RK in the most popular show Madhubala. Mrs Dsena took a long break after Pyaar Ki Ek Kahaanii, but now she desires to try her hand in hosting a show.

Vahbbiz states, "Currently I am shooting for my cameo in Life OK's Savitri. I am waiting for a good script to get back on TV full time. I don't want to do the same kitchen politics. I am eager to host a show. In my career I have hosted many event shows and I am well aware of what it takes to be a pleasant host. So anchoring is something I am really looking forward to."

The gorgeous lady is a die-hard fan of the host Ram Kapoor and Ronit Roy as she said, "I really like the duo Ram Kapoor and Ronit Roy. They hosted Indian Telly Awards together. They are the big legends of Indian television. They gel with each other very well and it's fun to watch them together."

Pardaphash hopes, you rock the screen as a host.

1 comment: